Surbiton Three Beds with Balcony
These modern, duplex, 3 bedroom apartments are in the best location in Surbiton if you’re looking for a quiet spot right in the centre of town. It’s set-back from Victoria Road aka Surbiton High Street hence the quiet plus you’re surrounded by restaurants, cafés, pubs and shops. It’s a 7 minute walk from the riverside and a 3 minute walk from Surbiton rail station which is 17 minutes from Waterloo by train.
There are also direct train services from Hampton Court, Thames Ditton, New Malden, Raynes Park, Wimbledon, Clapham Junction, Vauxhall, Esher, Walton-on Thames, Weybridge, Woking and Guildford.
Surbiton is a pleasant place to live, is family-friendly and with thanks to its neighbour Kingston upon Thames has so much to offer in terms of culture, nightlife, top schools, great shopping, history and idyllic riverside views. Surbiton provides the perfect blend of picturesque suburbia with very fast trains into central London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Surbiton Three Beds with Balcony||N/A||N/A||N/A||£255||£235|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 9miles
- Surbiton 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 28 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Zip and link beds
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Intercom system
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
All apartments feature a separate fully fitted kitchen & living area, a, 400 mbps Wifi, a 50 inch Smart TV, a washer/dryer and a balcony. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a full-size dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with six chairs, a 3-seat sofa, a 2-seat sofa-bed and a coffee table. The main bathrooms feature a shower over bath. There are zip & link beds in the master and second bedrooms (king doubles or twin singles) and a single bed or twin bunk beds in the 3rd bedroom. Other features include bedside tables with reading lamps. Flooring: tiles in the bathrooms & kitchen with carpet everywhere else.
-The 3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 85.8 square metres (923 square feet) excluding the balcony which is 1.5 sqm
The master bedrooms have an en-suite bathroom with a shower cubicle. The balcony is accessible only via the master bedroom. The ground floor houses the living room, kitchen study and a small loo with a sink. The first floor has all three bedrooms & 2 other bathrooms. There’s an office desk & chair in the study.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.