Thames Edge Apartment near LHR Airport - Staines
This is one destination where you're guaranteed to have a quiet and comfortable stay outside of the busy capital.
Staines upon Thames is home to several businesses, with Siemens, British Gas and Bupa all occupying significant sites in the town. There are plenty of restaurants and shops to choose from and miles of Thames Path walkways to explore. Thorpe Park, a major theme park, is just two miles away. The proximity to the M4 and London Heathrow make this an ideal place for business travellers
The property is ideally located close public transport.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£125||£120||£110|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£155||£140||£125|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 5miles
- LGW 35 miles
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
Those looking for a spectacular stay should check out these serviced apartments in Staines. All the cosy features make a stay here more than worthwhile.
On the banks of the River Thames, this is a secure development of studio, one and two bedroom apartments. All of these spacious apartments benefit from unlimited high speed internet connection and Bluetooth-enabled docking stations, making them the ideal place from which to work or relax and unwind. Free parking is available on site subject to availability at time of booking.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.