The Kings Rest Apartment in Hampton Court
Refurbished in 2018 our luxury serviced apartments are nestled in the beating heart of the picture perfect "Hampton Court Village" on the banks of the River Thames - a short walk from both Hampton Court Palace and the train station.
With all it's bespoke boutiques, restaurants and bars "The King's Rest" is ideally positioned to help make your stay perfect. If you would like to discover the area, hiking and cycling are possible in the surroundings. London is 22km from the apartment, while Windsor is 25 km from the property.
The nearest airport is London Heathrow Airport, 16km away.
- Heathrow 10.6 miles
- Gatwick 26.5 miles
- Hampton Court 0.2 miles
- Thames Ditton 1.2 miles
- Richmond 4.39 miles
- Hounslow Central 4.82 miles
- Bridge Road 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
With our luxury serviced apartments you will enjoy tasteful modern furnishings and all the comforts of home when you stay with us.
Featuring a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge, each unit also comes with a satellite flat-screen TV, ironing facilities, desk and a seating area with a sofa. There is a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries. The kitchens are fully stocked with pans, crockery, cutlery, and contains quality appliances including washing machine/dryer and microwave.
Perfect for the corporate or leisure traveller we have free super-fast Wi-Fi offering great download speeds with unlimited usage. Relax in front of the HD TV with Satellite Freeview channels included. The apartments are equipped with USB charging points, irons and boards.
With your comfort in mind, sleep well on premium Egyptian linen in a comfy double bed.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.