The Wardian, Canary Wharf
This is just a short walk from the heart of Canary Wharf around the iconic building at One Canada Square, which features a shopping centre. There are three different DLR stations and a London Underground Station within a 10-minute walk, the latter offering access to Jubilee Line services. This is perfectly placed for business visitors, The O2 and ExCeL London and a fairly easy trip into the centre of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Balcony Apartment||N/A||N/A||£200||£190||£180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Rooftop Terrace
- Walk on Balcony
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Private patio
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Security Alarm System
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Concierge Staff Knowledgeable of immediate areas, safe travel routes and places/ areas to avoid
In a stylish modern apartment building close to the centre of Canary Wharf, Wardian Serviced Apartment offers an ideal short stay option with fantastic views of the surrounding area. The bedroom comes with a king-size bed and lots of wardrobe storage, while the property also features a beautifully finished bathroom with a separate shower and bathtub. An open living area provides a fantastic communal space and there are a whole host of amenities available, including a spa, a pool and more.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.