Right in the middle of the financial district, the Tower Hill apartments offer an unrivalled location for business travel and corporate stays. The River Thames offers a tranquil contrast to the city, with relaxing riverside walks and a quaint marina surrounded by food and drink venues to relish.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bed, 1 bath||N/A||N/A||N/A||£250||£250|
|2 Bed, 2 bath||N/A||N/A||N/A||£325||£325|
|3 Bed, 2 bath||N/A||N/A||N/A||£400||£400|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 9.7 milesmiles
- Russell Square 0.8 miles
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Room with small balcony
- Walk on Balcony
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Dedicated outdoor space
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bike storage
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Private Cinema
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
Hosting magnificent views over The Tower of London, The Shard and The Thames, these state of art apartments are the epitome of modern luxury. Featuring bespoke bathrooms, contemporary kitchens and a warm ambience throughout, The Residence at Tower Hill invites you to unwind and relax. Private balconies overlooking the skyline of London offer unrivalled views of the landmarks along River Thames.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.