Twickenham Evergreen Apartments
The apartments are 0.3 miles from Twickenham train station, a 3-minute walk from the River Thames and right in the centre of the town.
Twickenham is in the London borough of Richmond and is 10 miles south west of central London. It’s 4 miles to the M3 and 8 miles to Heathrow. The area is convenient for Richmond upon Thames, Kingston upon Thames, Teddington, Hampton, Feltham, Isleworth, Hampton Hill, Hounslow, Strawberry Hill, St Margarets, Hampton Wick and Whitton.
- London Heathrow 5.5miles
- London Gatwick 30.9 miles
- Twickenham 0.3 miles
- Richmond 0.9 miles
- Richmond 2.0 miles
- Kew Gardens 3.4 miles
- Heathrow 8.9 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Intercom system
- Does your company have an evacuation plan, including bomb threat, in place
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- High speed broadband connection
The 2 bedroom apartments are 71 sq metres and feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 68 Mbps Wi-Fi, a Smart TV and a washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer, a coffee machine, a Bluetooth speaker with DAB radio a slim-line dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with 4 chairs, 2 sofas, and a coffee table.
The main family bathrooms in the 2 beds are spacious and have a shower over bath, a sink, a loo, a radiator, and a large mirror. The en-suite bathrooms have a double shower cubicle, sink, loo, radiator and large mirror.
The master bedrooms have a double bed with twin bedside tables, reading lamps and black-out blinds. The king bed in the second bedroom can also be configured as 2 singles (zip and link). The second bedrooms also have twin bedside tables with a lamp, and 1 wardrobe.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.