16 Pilcher Gate
16 Pilcher Gate is located in the historic yet trendy Lace Market, a quarter-mile square area of Nottingham, which was the centre of the world's lace industry during the British Empire and is now a protected heritage area.
Set back from the main street and through roads, yet close enough to have a plethora of restaurants, bars, pubs, shops, coffee shops and more within minutes of the front door, this is the perfect location. The Lace Market is part of the 'Creative Quarter', which is Nottingham's hub for innovation, enterprise and creative business activity. The area boasts incredible Victorian buildings, tightly packed together, that gives the visitor a sense of going back in time to a by gone era.
If shopping is your thing, the rather exclusive and upmarket Bridlesmith Gate is 2 minutes walk from 16 Pilcher Gate and both the Victoria and Broadmarsh shopping centres are just a few minutes more walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£165||£150||£140||£135||£125|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||£190||£180||£170||£160||£150|
|2 Bed 2 Bath||£225||£200||£185||£175||£160|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands 13miles
- Birmingham Airport 48 miles
- Nottingham 0.5 miles
- Beeston 4 miles
- Nottingham 0.5 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Wireless public internet
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Non smoking
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- First aider
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Ideally located in the heart of the city in the beautiful Lace Market district of Nottingham, guests favourite place to stay in Nottingham, 16 Pilcher Gate is a beautiful Victorian Grade II listed building, just minutes from all Nottingham has to offer.
Right in the heart of the city, you will discover our stunning great value first class accommodation perfect to relax, dine and unwind thanks to a whole host of homely amenities. All our apartment sboast large spacious bedrooms, private lounges, fully fitted kitchens, private en-suite bathroom to every room and so much more. We are rated as 8.9 out of 10 by booking .com and 9.6 for location in the great and vibrant city of Nottingham. We really have the ideal space to stay in Robin Hood's home town, with great coffee shops, restuarants, bars, pubs and clubs all literally on your door step.
Sleek and stylish, be sure to place your booking now.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.