The Great Clarendon Lodge
Right in the heart of Oxford, the property is only moments away from the Oxford University Natural History Museum.
The University Press, many Colleges, cafes, restaurants, bars and pubs are in walking distance. The centre of Oxford is close and you will be spoilt for choice where to look with Oxfords ancient heritage and beautiful academic buildings. You’re also never too far from Oxford’s great nightlife.
Given the location of the home, most of Oxford's centre is in walking distance or only a very short drive away.
- Oxford miles
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Private lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This charming house is right in the heart of trendy Oxford suburb, Jericho, only minutes away from the main attractions of Oxford.
This warm and welcoming home is equipped with a lot of modern furniture and appliances. It’s flooded with light and benefits from its large size and comfortable communal spaces. The kitchen is fully equipped, giving you plenty of space to cook family meals together and comes with a breakfast bar, a big dining table ideal for communal meals, and plenty of natural light. The living room comes with comfortable sofas, a large TV, and again a lot of natural light. It also offers direct access to the private patio.
The home also offers high-speed WiFi and space to work, should you need or want to get some work done while there.
14 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 1-27 nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
28 days' notice is required to cancel your bookings prior to arrival.
This is for 28+ nights bookings in order to avoid charges.
For guest in house, cancellation is usually not accepted unless for specific situations.
For guest in house, extensions are subject to availability.
All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.