New Hampshire Avenue
You're a short walk to West End cinema, the Kennedy Center, State Dept., George Washington University, the IMF and the World Bank. It's a 3-minute walk to the Metro station (Foggy Bottom Station, blue, orange and silver lines and it is only minutes from Route 50 and I-66 to Virginia, the GW Parkway.
Plus, it's a short walk to Georgetown Waterfront, 10-minutes to DCA / Reagan National.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||$155||$155|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dulles International Airport 26.6miles
- Pennsylvania Avenue and 22nd Street NW 0.1 miles
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Welcome pack: Welcome Pack can be arranged (chargeable)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite cafe
- Onsite restaurant
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Fire certificates
- Sprinkler system
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
This fully furnished 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom English basement condo of a Foggy Bottom rowhouse has a custom kitchen and dining/living area stainless steel appliances and granite countertops in the kitchen, a queen-size bed and HDTV, a washer and dryer in the unit, and Central A/C.
Parking is also available in a garage near this furnished apartment in Washington DC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.