Entrepothaven Serviced Apartments
Yays Entrepothaven is located on the Cruquiuseiland, a peninsula in the East of Amsterdam built between 1875 and 1925.
Here you’ll live the lifestyle of a true Amsterdammer. With many funky shops, local restaurants and fun things around you’ll never be bored. The area used to be an extension of the port of Amsterdam, but today it is an upcoming area being developed into an innovative district.
You’ll find the closest bus stop at Veemarkt, taking you to Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes.
- Schiphol 20miles
- Central Station 4.5 miles
- Central Station 4.5 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Bicycle available on request
- Bicycle available
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- First aid kit
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Yays Entrepothaven is a brand-new building offering 85 modern serviced apartments on the Eastern Docklands.
These furnished apartments in Amsterdam are a true example of the architectural vitality of the neighbourhood. The apartment interior is based on two themes reminding you of the heritage of the area. Yays Entrepothaven is the place to stay if you want to experience the residential vibe of Amsterdam, surrounded by architectural delights, nice restaurants and cultural highlights.
There is a 24/7 concierge onsite to tell you all about things to do in the neighbourhood.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.