Entrepothaven Serviced Apartments
YAYS Amsterdam Docklands is located on the Cruquiuseiland, a peninsula in the East of Amsterdam built between 1875 and 1925. Here you’ll live the lifestyle of a true Amsterdammer. With many funky shops, local restaurants and fun things around you’ll never be bored. The area used to be an extension of the port of Amsterdam, but today it is an upcoming area being developed into an innovative district.
You’ll find the closest bus stop at Veemarkt, taking you to Amsterdam Central Station within 15 minutes.
- Schiphol 20 miles
- Central Station 4.5 miles
- Central Station 4.5 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Lift access
- Washing machine
- Central heating
- Laundry service: Free Laundry Service
- Car parking: External car parking (Chargeable & subject to availability)
- ASAP accredited
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time: Yes (One time)
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Toiletries (One time)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Toilet roll (One time)
- Breakfast: Chargable
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Chromecase / Apple TV
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (Chargeable)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Sprinkler system
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
YAYS Amsterdam Docklands is a brand-new building offering 85 modern serviced apartments on the Eastern Docklands. It is a true example of the architectural vitality of the neighbourhood and is open since autumn 2019.
The apartment interior is based on two themes reminding you of the heritage of the area. There is a 24/7 Insider onsite to tell you all about things to do in the neighbourhood.
YAYS Amsterdam Docklands is the place to stay if you want to experience the residential vibe of Amsterdam, surrounded by architectural delights, nice restaurants and cultural highlights.
There is a 24/7 concierge onsite to tell you all about things to do in the neighbourhood.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.