Yelahanka Serviced Apartments
Yelahanka is one of the oldest localities in Bengalore but also a well developed residential and business area. Located in the north of Bangalore, flanked by National Highways, greenery, and lakes it has become one of the most sought after areas to live in Bangalore. The nearest station to the apartment is 8 minutes drive away and the nearest International Airport is only 30 minutes drive away. There are many restaurants in Yelahanka offering various Indian and Chinese cuisines among others. With easy connectivity to the rest of the city and with supermarkets nearby, this is a convenient location to pick for your stay.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||₹2700||₹2700||₹2400||₹2400|
|2 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||₹5300||₹5300||₹5000||₹5000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Kempegowda International Airport Bengaluru 15.4miles
- Yelahanka junction 1.7 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dust pan and brush
- Nutrition extraction: Fruit Blender
- Dining table and chairs
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- First aider
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Extensive local area knowledge (re –routing for accidents or demo’s)
- Procedure for Airport Identification (Photo supplied in advance)
- Are Vehicles tested (MOT equivalent, Seat belts, Tyre etc?)
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These apartments offer one bedroom and two bedroom apartments with a living area and a kitchenette for your convenience. The apartments are fully furnished and air conditioned. High speed wi-fi is complimentary and cable TV is also provided for your entertainment.
There is a 24 hour front desk to assist you whenever you are in need.
The apartments are also wheel chair friendly.
Parking is provided on site and housekeeping is daily.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.