Coach House Apartment Dartford
Coach House Serviced Apartment is on a private estate, which is nice and quiet. The property in proximity to Train station, town centre, shops and restaurants. Kent is known as the Garden of England boasting beautiful woodlands and gardens. A few of the attractions for outdoors are Groombridge place and gardens (parkland and formal gardens) suitable for country walks. Penshurst Place and Gardens Jet stream Tours is Kents ultimate river experience. Rochester Castle For shoppers, Kent offers Bluewater Shopping Center Ashford Designer Outlet Local shops for great shopping experience. Nisa Local, Co op and Asda are good for grocery shopping.
Restaurant to try out is Carnaval meat and Taps about 6 minutes away by car and Le Tre Sorelle (Italian) about 6 minutes away by car
- London City Airport 16 miles
- Gatwick 35 miles
- Dartford Station 1.1 miles
- Crayford 2 miles
- Upmister 14 miles
- Elm Park Station 13 miles
- Arriva Bus Depot Dartford 1 miles
- Fans in Apartment (On Request)
- Central heating
- Car parking: External car parking
- Wooden flooring
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Dust pan and brush
- Knife block
- Coffee and tea provided
- Vacuum cleaner
- Sofa bed
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Salt and pepper
- Desk to work from
- Washing up liquid
- Dining table and chairs
- Recyclying facilities
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
A modern contemporary furnished 2 bedroom Coach house with 2 Bathrooms and 2 Parking Spaces within proximity of the train station, town centre, shops and restaurants. Living room comes furnished with a sofa bed, an armchair and a dining section which could also double as a workstation. For entertainment, there is a smart speaker with Amazon music unlimited with access to over 40 million songs. There is also Netflix subscription on the large flat smart screen TV. The modern kitchen has integrated appliances as well as other essential appliances such as Microwave, Toaster, Kettle etc. Kitchen is aslo equipped with pots, pans and other cooking & eating utensils. Complimentary Tea & Coffee is provided for our guests benefit.
Master bedroom comes with 2 comfortable 1000 pocket spring Zip and link beds which be made into a Superking on request. Master bedroom has it's own private bathroom. The second bedroom also has 2 comfortable 1000 pocket spring Zip and link bed which can be made to a King bed.
This is your home away from home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.