Garland House Apartment Dartford 4
Garland House Dartford 4 is on a private estate, which is nice and quiet. Garland House Dartford 4 in proximity to Train station, town centre, shops and restaurants. Kent is known as the Garden of England boasting beautiful woodlands and gardens. A few of the attractions for outdoors are Groombridge place and gardens (parkland and formal gardens) suitable for country walks. Penshurst Place and Gardens Jet stream Tours is Kents ultimate river experience. Rochester Castle For shoppers, Kent offers Bluewater Shopping Center Ashford Designer Outlet Local shops for great shopping experience. Nisa Local, Co op and Asda are good for grocery shopping.
Restaurant to try out is Carnaval meat and Taps about 6 minutes away by car and Le Tre Sorelle (Italian) about 6 minutes away by car
- London City Airport 15 miles
- Gatwick 34 miles
- Dartford Station 1 miles
- Crayford 2 miles
- Upmister 13 miles
- Elm Park Station 12 miles
- Arriva Bus Depot Dartford 1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Private garden
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Double glazing
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Gas safety check
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
A modern contemporary furnished 2 bedroom house with rear private Garden and Parking within proximity of the train station, town centre, shops and restaurants. Living room comes furnished with a sofa, an armchair,Coffee table, side tables and a dining section which could also double as a workstation. For entertainment, there is a smart speaker with Amazon music unlimited with access to over 40 million songs. There is also Netflix subscription on the large flat smart screen TV. The modern kitchen has integrated appliances as well as other essential appliances such as Microwave, Toaster, Kettle etc. Kitchen is aslo equipped with pots, pans and other cooking & eating utensils. Complimentary Tea & Coffee is provided for our guests benefit.
Master bedroom comes with 2 comfortable Zip and link beds which be made into a Superking on request. The second bedroom also has 2 comfortable Zip and link bed which can be made to a Super King bed.
This is your home away from home.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.