Baltic Oceana Serviced Apartment
We are proud to present this glamorous three bedroom in Baltic, Oceana on the Palm. Recently re-decorated with modern furniture and elegant touches throughout. From the balcony admire West Beach beneath you and watch the sunset over the stunning backdrop of the Marina skyline. Centrally located at the top of the trunk on the Palm, enjoy the newly opened Nakheel Mall right across the road & the many bars & restaurants at the nearby Club Vista Mare & West Beach.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Exceptional 3 bedroom||AED2500||AED2500||AED2500||AED2475||AED2430|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai Internation Airport (T3) 21miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Air Conditioning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Onsite bar
- Onsite restaurant
- Communal lounge
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee table
- Desk to work from
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
We welcomes you to your home away from home! We know when you enter this beautiful three bedroom apartment you will immediately feel relaxed with the beach and calming water views. An open plan living and dining room flows out to your large outdoor balcony which is perfect for entertaining when you have friends around. The pristine white kitchen has everything you need to cook up a fancy meal for all your guests and the plush sofas are so inviting. Featuring three bedrooms, each fitted with luxury hotel bed linen which is so feathery and soft it, will make it hard to get up in the morning. En suites are off all of the bedrooms and fully stocked with fluffy towels and amenities. Enjoy coming home to this apartment to sit on the balcony and watch the sun set over the Sea and plan your next days adventures! Please note there is construction to the left of the apartment.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.