Bank Street Serviced Apartment, Bur Dubai
Bur Dubai is a historic district in Dubai that's located on the western side of the Dubai Creek. These apartments are the perfect choice for business traveller who want to be somewhere exotic.
The name, Bur Dubai, literally translates to Mainland Dubai, a reference to the traditional separation of the Bur Dubai area from Deira by the Dubai Creek. Meena Bazar is only a 10 minute walk away, and you will be just a stone's throw away from the Burjman Mall, which is something that can be enjoyed by all.
Burjman metro station is the closest public transport. Dubai International Airport is about 15 minutes away from the apartments.
- Dubai International Airport 3.5 miles
- Sharjah International Airport 14.1 miles
- Burjman Metro Station 0.6 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Room service
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Pantry chargeable to the room
- Shopping service
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Private lounge
- Onsite cafe
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Located in Bur Dubai, these elegant serviced apartments are perfect for both business or leisure travellers looking to seal bid deals.
The corporate apartments are bright, airy and elegant throughout. They are very well equipped for a home-away-from-home stay and come with spectacular features like a business center, concierge, tour desk, swimming pool, free parking, room service, air conditioning, refrigerator, fully equipped kitchen, TV and Wi-Fi.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Arab Health Exhibition & Gulf Food Exhibition.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.