Rolla Street Serviced Apartment, Bur Dubai
Dubai is one of the jewels of the Middle East that just keeps on delivering for all guests that enter.
All in all, you are in the perfect location for business and leisure. The Burj Khalifa and Dubai Mall are only 10 minutes drive away; perfect for those that want to see the highlights. With plenty of shops and restaurants nearby, it's perfect for any short or extended trip to the city.
The nearest metro station is Al Fahidi which is a walkable distance from the apartments.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 4.2miles
- Sharjah International Airport 15 miles
- Al Fahidi Metro Station 0.7 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Business centre
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Fans in Apartment
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (with reception)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Security deposit's required
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Maid services: Three times a week
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Walk on Balcony
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Meals provided
- Room service
- Communal lounge
- Breakfast: Complimentary
- Onsite restaurant
- Meeting rooms
- Onsite cafe
- Steam room
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Direct dial telephone
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Security Alarm System
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- First aider
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Is the Security Guard Serviced Contracted
- Does security Guard Service receive fire response training
- Doorman or security personnel controlling the entrance
- Are your Security Guard Service proprietary
- Does the Guard Service wear a uniform
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Lighting
Located in Bur Dubai, these Dubai serviced apartments are perfect for both business or leisure.
A stay here will mean you are never more than a few minutes away from all amenities. The property has a bright, airy and elegant décor. The property is well equipped and comes with air conditioning, kitchenette, free Wi-Fi in all rooms, concierge, luggage storage, laundry service and more. The kitchen is fully equipped with all the utensils you could need.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.