Spectacular 4 Bedrooms Villa
The luxury villa is located within 5 minutes’ drive of Golden Mile community center which offers an excellent Spinneys supermarket,
Step outside and within 3 mins drive to Nakheel Mall and The Pointe where the largest fountain in the world is located and 10-20 mins drive you will find Dubai’s top attractions including Mall of the Emirates, Dubai Mall. Dubai Marina, Jumeirah Beach and the world-famous Palm Island.
This residence is just 2.1km from Sufouh Beach, while Aquaventure Waterpark is 5km away. The nearest airport is Al Maktoum International Airport, 26km from the accommodation.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|4 Bedroom Villa||N/A||AED9800||AED9800||AED9800||AED9800|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 21.5miles
- Knowledge Village2 5.1 miles
- Smoking Area / Zone: Shared Space
- Security deposit's required
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Minimum stay: 4 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (In apartment)
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Tenancy agreement required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Private patio
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Swimming pool: Private Swimming Pool
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Public Liability Insurance
- Management available 24 hours a day
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Offering a stunning garden with a private swimming pool, this spacious 4 bedroom villa provides both a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere.
As you enter the villa you will find a contemporary open-plan living and dining area, a family room with a flat screen TV. A separate fully equipped kitchen provides you with a great place for cooking and enjoy leisure time with friends and family.
The villa features 4 spacious bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms, chest of drawers, high-quality linens and soothing views of The Palm.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.