Business Bay Serviced Apartment, Sheikh Zayed Roa...
Located in the heart of the city in Dubai’s Al Wasl District, these apartments are near all the amenities you need to enjoy the big city.
Whether you're looking for shops, restaurants, business and retail, a vibrant nightlife scene or just enjoying the mesmerizing skyline, it is the perfect choice.You will find that some of the massive highlights like the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Mall and the Dubai World Trade Center are in easy distance and can be enjoyed by any traveller; business or leisure.
Financial Centre is the nearest metro station to the apartments and will get you to where you need to go.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Classic One Bed Room||N/A||AED750||AED750||AED725||AED725|
|Premium 1 Bedroom||N/A||AED1050||AED1050||AED1000||AED950|
|2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||N/A||AED1250||AED1250||AED1200||AED1180|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Dubai International Airport 9.3miles
- Business Bay Metro Station .4 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Maid services: Every day
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Non smoking
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Swimming pool: Swimming Pool
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Direct dial telephone
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- First aider
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Balcony's on ground floor are accessible by the public
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Security Alarm System
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
These serviced apartments in Dubai offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
The property is bright, airy and elegant throughout. The décor has been chosen with the guest’s comfort in mind. It is well equipped for corporate clients and comes with a perfect location. You will find that the furniture in every room is of the highest quality with LEDs and other appliances provided. This building contains studio, one bedroom and two bedroom apartments. The spectacular living space features amenities such as free Wi-Fi, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
* Rates are not applicable for New Year Period, Arab Health Exhibition & Gulf Food Exhibition.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.