Hyde Park Gate
London is an incredibly popular stay with those that want cultural and commercial attractions all around them.
Our apartments at 35 Hyde Park Gate are perfectly situated to enjoy London’s world-class shopping, award-winning Michelin star restaurants and world-famous attractions including, Harrods, Kensington Palace, Hyde Park and the Royal Albert Hall.
There are plenty of transport connections near to the apartment that will get you around London.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|The Pug Apartment||N/A||N/A||£485||£450||£425|
|The Albert Memorial||N/A||N/A||£450||£425||£400|
|The Winston Churchill||N/A||N/A||£505||£485||£450|
|The Kensington Gardens||N/A||N/A||£550||£525||£500|
|The B & L||N/A||N/A||£650||£625||£600|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 11.5miles
- London Heathrow 13.9 miles
- Victoria Train Station 2.5 miles
- Kensington Olympia 1.5 miles
- High Street Kensington 0.6 miles
- Gloucester Road 0.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 2.5 miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Air Conditioning
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Wooden flooring
- Maid services: Every day
- Walk on Balcony
- Security deposit's required
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Private patio
- Dyson Fans
- Minimum stay: 1 night
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Wireless public internet
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Hypnos mattresses
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Shopping service
- Swimming pool
- Steam room
- Spa treatments available
- Gym: Access to local gym with discount
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Handy Telephone
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Insulation in cavity walls
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Water softener system
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
With nearly all our apartments having direct views over Hyde Park, these serviced accommodations are the perfect choice for every traveller.
Each unit is fitted with with a terrace or outside space, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a well-fitted kitchen and a private bathroom with Molton Brown toiletries. A dishwasher, an oven and microwave are also available, as well as a Nespresso coffee machine and a kettle. Free Wi-Fi is provided.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.