Hyde Park Residences, Kensington
Defined by its towering Victorian and Georgian properties and leafy squares, Kensington is the epitome of luxury London living. The Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea contains some of the most peaceful leafy squares to retreat to in London, providing the area with a sense of serenity.
However, Kensington and the nearby Knightsbridge are famed for the retail opportunities they offer. Brompton Road is lined with venerated designer stores, including Prada, Gucci and Harvey Nichols. Harrods, the most famous emporium in the world, is also situated on Brompton Road. King’s Road is lined with a diverse range of chic cafes, exquisite restaurants and trendy bars.
Several tube stations surround the area, making travelling around the city for leisure or pleasure a stress-free experience.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||£520||£520|
|3 Bedrooms 2 Bathrooms||N/A||N/A||N/A||£1300||£1300|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport 14miles
- Gatwick Airport 27 miles
- Victoria Station 2.5 miles
- High Street Kensington Station 0.8 miles
- Gloucester Park Station 0.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 1.8 miles
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Central heating
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Maid services: Five times a week
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Walk on Balcony
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Zip and link beds
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Room service
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Basic Sky/Virgin
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
With stunning views over the rooftops of London, Hyde Park Gate apartments are purposefully designed with modern living in mind. A marriage between function and style, Hyde Park Gate apartments are located within the heart of Kensington, one of London’s most exclusive areas.
Available with two or three bedrooms, Hyde Park Gate apartments are spacious and elegantly designed. The interior combines classical design with a modern twist: the living space, in particular, exemplifies this design structure. Large windows overlook Victorian era properties whilst the interior is quintessentially modern in design.
The stylish kitchen contains all the necessary amenities for urban living. The bedrooms contain ample space and are completed by opulent linen, ensuring a space that enables guests to secure a great night’s sleep.
A daily maid service, a 24 concierge and access to a gym are available to all guests.
The minimum lengt of stay is 90 days, after this The Tenant wishes to terminate the Tenancy Agreement needs to provide not less than 30 days' prior written notice.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.