Chiltern Street in Marylebone
Ideally located in the heart of London, all of the Central London tourist attractions are within easy reach by foot, bus or underground.
Since being named "London's coolest street", Chiltern Street in Marylebone has become a magnet for celebrities and up-scale retailers. Baker Street Underground (with its own Chiltern Street entrance) provides quick and easy access to the London Underground, whilst Bond Street and Marble Arch stations are only a short walk away.
With so much to see and so many transport connections, this is a convenient spot.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Executive 1 Bedroom||N/A||£185||£155||£146||£140|
|Premium 1 Bedroom||N/A||£200||£180||£166||£153|
|Superior 2 Bedroom||N/A||£300||£275||£250||£250|
|Executive 2 Bedroom||N/A||£330||£275||£260||£245|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City 10miles
- Gatwick 39 miles
- Baker Street 328 ft miles
- Baker Station 328 ft miles
- Bond Street 0.6 miles miles
- Victoria 2.3 miles miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Lift access
- Car parking: On street Parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- DVD player
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Smoke alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
These apartments are part of a historic Victorian mansion block which has been lovingly refreshed to meet the needs of the leisure or business traveller.
Amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones or mash something special together after a long day. This is the perfect stay to enjoy the delightful city of London.
Overall, this is a top spot to enjoy the perks of London.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.