03 Bedroom Apartment in Columbia Gardens in Fulham...
The location couldn't be more ideal with a variety of convenience shops, local markets, supermarkets and restaurants nearby on the bustling high street, yet located on a very quiet side street away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bed 2 Bath||N/A||£375||£360||£350||£325|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 13.9miles
- London Heathrow Airport 14 miles
- West Brompton 0.2 miles
- West Brompton 0.2 miles
- Fulham Broadway 0.7 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 3.3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 5 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- En-suite bathrooms
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- First aider
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Intercom system
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Stunning and luxurious three-bedroom apartment in a modern building with concierge in Kensington / Fulham borders. The flat is light airy and spacious and fully air-conditioned with all the amenities to make your stay comfortable. Perfectly situated close to two stations as well as local buses through Central London. It is a very stylishly furnished modern and contemporary three-bedroom apartment, featuring a spacious lounge, modern HiFi equipment including wifi, smart tv and cable tv, comfort cooling in all bedrooms and living room, two bathrooms, one ensuite, fully fitted modern kitchen with full crockery and all necessary utensils.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.