Apartments in Fitzrovia
London is one of the great stays that every traveller just keeps coming back to - time and time again.
Oxford Street is within easy walking distance of this serviced apartment. Marylebone High Street, with its stylish and eclectic shopping streets, is also nearby. Soho has some of the best boutiques, too, situated on Carnaby Street, Berwick Street and Kingly Court.
There are plenty of transport connections that will get you around the city - Goodge Street underground station is only 6 minutes walk away.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||£225||£200||£185||£175||£165|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||£325||£285||£265||£250||£225|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow Airport miles
- London City Airport miles
- Euston miles
- Goodge Station miles
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (chargeable)
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Gas safety check
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
Housed within an elegant, red-brick Victorian property in central London, this location offers the perfect hub in-between a variety of iconic London hotspots. This gorgeous London property offers one and two bedroom apartments with high-quality interiors and fittings, high ceilings and large windows bringing in light. Each serviced apartment has complimentary Wi-Fi, a fully-fitted kitchen, washer/dryer and a flat screen TV.
These apartments will suit the requirements of both extended stay and short stay guests. Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
14 days for bookings less then 30 days.
30 days for bookings more then 30 days.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.