Harrow Lodge Apartment
This comfortable apartment is in the upscale area of St John’s Wood, a 3 mins walk to Little Venice and a short walk to the globally renowned Abbey Road Studios. The apartment is walking distance to local amenities - Regents Park, Lord’s Cricket and Edgware Road. There are numerous restaurants, cafes and shops located nearby. This ideal location is walking distance to four prime stations: Maida Vale (10 mins), St John’s Wood( 10 mins), Edgware Road( 10 mins) and Warwick Avenue( 8 mins).
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London City Airport 9.8miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.4 miles
- Paddington Station 0.7 miles
- Warwick Avenue Tube Station 0.3 miles
- Maida Vale Tube Station 0.5 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 3 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Lift access
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Security Alarm System
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Enjoy great city views from this beautiful two-bedroom apartment with a balcony. It is less than 600 yards from Lord's Cricket Ground. The property is 1.4 mi from Portobello Road Market and 1.5 mi from The Serpentine. The apartment is stylishly furnished with a flat-screen TV and a fully equipped kitchen that providing you with a microwave, a fridge, a washing machine and more. Popular points of interest near the apartment include Madame Tussauds, Regents Park and London Zoo with London City Airport 9.9 mi away.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.