The Quadrant is the best location in Richmond upon Thames if you’re looking for a spot right in the centre of town, a 1 minute walk from the train and tube station. The building’s on the main road going through Richmond and you’re surrounded by all the delights of this picturesque town: from Richmond Green, Richmond Hill and Richmond Park to the Thames riverside and all the lovely pubs, restaurants, bars, antique dealers and boutique shops and jewellers it’s so well-known for. The fastest train from London Waterloo to Richmond takes just 16 minutes.
Richmond is a fantastic place to live, is family-friendly and has so much to offer in terms of culture, nightlife, top schools, great shopping, history and picturesque riverside views. Richmond has the perfect blend of modern amenities like cinemas, theatres, a night club etc alongside pedestrianised cobbled market squares with historic features, buildings and artefacts.
- London Heathrow 7 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Lift access
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Vacuum cleaner
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 30 mbps Wifi, a 50 inch Smart TV and a washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a slim-line dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, a sofa and a coffee table.
The bathrooms feature a shower over bath. The bedrooms have a king-size bed. Other features include built-in wardrobes and bedside tables with reading lamps.
Flooring: carpets in bedrooms, tiles in bathrooms and engineered wood elsewhere.
-The 1 bedroom 1 bathroom apartments are 55 square metres (592 square feet).
There’s a utility cupboard/closet with an ironing board, iron, and vacuum cleaner. The living areas are beautifully decorated and furnished, the bathrooms are spacious and sleek, and the bedrooms are comfortable with ample storage. There’s an office desk and chair in the bedroom.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.