The Quadrant Apartments in Richmond
Richmond upon Thames is a leafy South West London suburb which boasts an impressive selection of boutique shops, quality restaurants and traditional British pubs.
Richmond Park, the largest of London’s Royal Parks, is on your doorstep and is a great place for cycling, walking or jogging. Richmond Station is both an Underground and Overground station, meaning travel across London and Surrey from here is easy. The M4 motorway is a short drive from the town centre, and London Heathrow is approximately 25 minutes away by car. The key business Hubs of West London are a short commute.
Transport connections are all nearby so you can get into Central London with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||£175||£170||£160|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£225||£210||£200|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- LHR 10miles
- LCY 31 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- Richmond 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Central heating
- ASAP accredited
- Non smoking
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Rice Cooker
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
Stylish and vibrant, these serviced apartments deliver all that business and leisure travellers require for any length of stay.
This new development of one and two bedroom stylish apartments is located in the heart of Richmond town centre. Every apartment feels special, with luxurious contemporary bathrooms, modern sleek kitchens and a cool, calming colour scheme throughout. Some of these apartments benefit from a private terrace, whilst others enjoy views of the hustle and bustle of this fashionable town. Unlimited high speed internet connectivity and a Bluetooth-enabled speaker system ensure these apartments are the perfect place to connect for work or to relax and unwind.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.