Richmond Two Beds with Balcony
Princes Street is in the best location in Richmond upon Thames if you’re looking for a quiet spot right in the centre of town. It’s a block away from The Quadrant, the main road going through Richmond and it’s surprisingly quiet. Yet it’s still surrounded by all the delights of the town centre: from Richmond Green and Richmond Park to the Thames riverside and all the lovely pubs, restaurants and bars it’s so well-known for. It’s just a 4 minute walk to Richmond tube and rail station. The fastest train from London Waterloo to Richmond takes just 16 minutes.
Richmond is a fantastic place to live, is family-friendly and has so much to offer in terms of culture, nightlife, top schools, great shopping, history and picturesque riverside views. Richmond has the perfect blend of modern amenities like cinemas, theatres, a night club etc alongside pedestrianised cobbled market squares with historic features, buildings and artefacts.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Richmond Two Beds with Balcony||N/A||N/A||£185||£180||£170|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- London Heathrow 7miles
- Richmond 0.2 miles
- Richmond 0.2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Walk on Balcony
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Minimum stay: 14 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- En-suite bathrooms
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, a fully fitted kitchen, 60 mbps Wifi, a 49 inch Smart TV, a washer/dryer, separate dryer and a balcony. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and a full size dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, three double sofa-beds and a coffee table. The main bathrooms feature a shower over bath. The en-suite bathrooms have a large shower cubicle. Both bedrooms have zip & link beds, so choose between a king double or twin singles. Other features include built-in wardrobes and twin bedside tables with reading lamps.
Flooring: carpets in bedrooms, tiles in bathrooms and engineered wood elsewhere.
The 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are 75 square metres (807 square feet).
There are three utility closets, one with a washer dryer and separate dryer, one with an ironing board, iron, vacuum cleaner and laundry baskets and a third for storage. The living areas are beautifully decorated and furnished, the bathrooms are spacious and sleek, and the bedrooms are stylish and comfortable.
There’s an office desk and chair in the bedroom.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.