The apartments are a 2 minute walk from Ruislip Manor tube station and right in the centre of Ruislip. Since it’s on both the Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines, connections to both central and north-west London locations are fast and frequent. In addition there are stations on the Central and Chiltern Railways lines just over a mile away. It’s just 14 minutes from Marylebone to West Ruislip station.
Ruislip is in the London borough of Hillingdon, has Boris Johnson as its MP and is 15 miles north-west of central London. It’s 4 miles to the M40 and 8 miles to Heathrow. Ruislip is convenient for Uxbridge, Ickenham, Hillingdon, Pinner, Eastcote, Northolt, Sudbury, Greenford, Rayners Lane, Perivale, Hanger Lane, Alperton, Rickmansworth, Chorleywood, Croxley, Moor Park, Northwood, Denham, Harefield, Hayes, Southall and Brunel University.
- Heathrow 36 miles
- Luton 25 miles
- Ruislip Manor 0.1 miles
- Lift access
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Car parking: Free Car Parking
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Maid services: Once a week
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- 2nd Zip and link beds
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows (Chargeable)
- Zip and link beds
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
These spacious 3 bedroom 2 bathroom & 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments are located in a modern apartment building in the centre of Ruislip, on the corner of Windmill Hill and Westholme Gardens. It’s just over 100 metres and a 2 minute walk to Ruislip Manor tube station on the Piccadilly and Metropolitan lines.
There’s a large balcony, 80 mbps Wifi, a Smart TV, parking, a washer/dryer, and zip and link beds in the second and third bedrooms.
The apartments enjoy the close proximity of Ruislip High Street with its abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs. The location’s extra ordinarily well connected by road (10 mins to the M40) and rail (4 train & tube lines) and also a mile from Ruislip Common and two miles from Colne Valley Park. As well as being just 29 minutes by tube from Baker Street, it’s also just 9 minutes direct from Uxbridge, 6 from Hillingdon, 4 from Rayners Lane and 19 from Park Royal. In addition it’s just 14 minutes from Marylebone by train to West Ruislip.
3 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments with large terrace are 95.5 sqm. All apartments feature an open-plan kitchen/living area, fully fitted kitchen, 80 mbps Wifi, a 43” Smart TV and washer/dryer. The kitchens have a full fridge freezer and dishwasher. The living areas have a dining table with four chairs, two sofas, and a coffee table.
Both bathrooms feature a shower over bath and a heated towel rail.
The master bedroom has a king bed and the second and third bedrooms have zip and link beds so can be set up as a king or twin. They all have twin bedside tables, reading lamps and large wardrobes/closets. The floors are mostly engineered wood. The bathrooms are tiled, and the bedrooms have carpet.
The apartments are a 2-minute walk from Ruislip Manor tube station. It’s 29 minutes from Baker Street direct, 10 minutes from Uxbridge, 6 from Hillingdon, 4 from Rayners Lane and 19 from Park Royal.
Ruislip Gardens is 1.2 miles away and offers great Central line connections.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.