Scott Ellis Gardens
A grand and tranquil village in the heart of London, St John’s Wood is one of the city’s most upmarket residential locations. With elegant villa style housing that sweeps along the side of Regent’s Park, and an attractive high street filled with boutiques, it’s a neighbourhood professionals flock to.
From St John’s Wood it’s a brisk, beautiful walk into town, or just two Tube stops into Bond Street. Although just moments from the West End, at weekends there is little reason to leave this delightful enclave, with bars and restaurants aplenty. Picturesque Little Venice along the canal to the west, the stunning rose gardens and outdoor sports areas of Regent’s Park on its doorstep, and gorgeous views from Primrose Hill for those undaunted by the climb.
- London City Airport 9.8 miles
- London Heathrow Airport 12.4 miles
- Paddington Station 1.2 miles
- Warwick Avenue Tube Station 0.5 miles
- St John's Wood 0.6 miles
- Victoria Coach Station 3 miles
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Security deposit required
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Walk on Balcony
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (One time)
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Cleaning supplies (One time)
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Security Alarm System
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Just walking distance of Lord's cricket ground, this two-bedroom apartment is the perfect stay for a trip to the city. The apartment is surrounded by local amenities and transportation, tourist hotspots such as Abbey Road Studios, Regents Park and Baker Street are also close by. It is equipped with a kitchen, lounge with dining area and two double bedrooms. Enjoy everything London has to offer and more from this mellow apartment. Ideal for professionals, sports fans and tourists to explore!
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.