The West End Penthouse
Right in the heart of Fitzrovia only moments away from the tube station, you are in between some beautiful London parks.
Both Covent Garden and Oxford Circus are only a few minutes away, and you are surrounded by hundreds of great restaurants and bars nearby in Marylebone with Mayfair, Soho and the canals of Little Venice close by. With Tottenham Court Road and Goodge Street tube station a few steps away, you have easy access to anywhere in London and can walk to most areas of central London in under 25 minutes.
You’ll also be able to hail a London taxi or use Uber to get around.
- Goodge Street miles
- Tottenham Court Road miles
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Security deposit required
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Chest of drawers
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc) - One time
- Private lounge
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Smoke alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
This penthouse home is located right in one of the most sought-after locations in London and offers quick access to lots of attractions like the British Museum, Oxford Circus and more.
This house is beautifully renovated with a modern interior, whilst still exuding classic London charm! The home comes with a fully fitted and clean kitchen with its own dining area, comfortably seating up to 8 guests. The living room, in addition to the magnificent view, offers 2 comfortable sofas and a flat-screen TV, making it an ideal place to relax after a long day exploring London. There are 4 large bedrooms, all as cosy as each other.
The home also offers high-speed WiFi and space to work, should you need or want to get some work done.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any special accommodation requirements they may have.