Waterside Park Apartment West Drayton
Located close to town yet enjoying the relaxing surrounding of unspoilt greenbelt, this is the ideal location.
Waterside Park is situated between the banks of the Grand Union Canal and the Rivers Pinn and Fray, set in 23 Acres of protected green open space that any traveller can enjoy at their leisure - especially during summer months. Within close proximity to Heathrow Airport, the apartments are a great pick for travellers looking to be near to international connections.
There are plenty of transport connections near here, thanks to Heathrow Airport being of immense value to travellers.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||£150||£160||£150|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Heathrow 2miles
- Luton 35 miles
- West Drayton 1 miles
- Heathrow 2 miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: External car parking
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Large Welcome Pack on arrival
- Walk on Balcony
- Fans in Apartment
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Safe big enough for a 16 inch laptop
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Tablet/iPad instruction manual
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Recyclying facilities
- Insulation in cavity walls
- EPC certified
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Emergency Lighting
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
These serviced apartments in Middlesex offer spacious open plan living areas complemented by luxury fittings and furnishings.
All of the apartments are designed as such that the doors from the living/dining areas open out onto a well proportioned balcony or terrace giving delightful tranquil views of the waterside setting. Waterside Park is situated between the banks of the Grand Union Canal and the Rivers Pinn and Fray set in 23 Acres of protected green open space.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.