Furnished Apartments in Toluca Lake
Toluca Lake Serviced Apartments for Rent
To the northwest of downtown, in the San Fernando Valley, sits the mesmerizing lake of the Toluca. Furnished apartments in Toluca Lake are the most sought-after accommodation options. It is home to a peaceful community feel and an incredible lake view. It has become an attraction for youth and travelers to enjoy leisure while they can stay in peace. It shared the border with North Hollywood, Burbank, Universal City, and Studio City. This makes the commute easy, affordable, and accessible nearby for shopping calls. Enjoy a work trip that you can remember. Spend the evenings near the shore and wake up on your large size bed enjoying the sunrise.
Our top furnished apartments in Toluca Lake, Los Angeles include:
Our apartments based in Toluca Lake are fully equipped with a pool of amenities. They offer amenities to make you feel at home. It doesn’t matter if you are a solo traveler, couple, or business person. You can prepare your wholesome food with a fully equipped kitchen. Travel to the most fascinating destinations with the property’s concierge facilities. Work relentlessly with complimentary Wi-Fi and connect with your loved ones. Our furnished apartments in Toluca Lake are home to several other amenities as well. Be it pet-friendliness, en-suite bathrooms, and complimentary gym, etcetera. Enjoy the luxury of a bathtub, relax and condition yourself for the next day. You can also turn on your favorite shows on flat-screen and relax.
Where to Stay in Toluca Lake
There are plenty of options to stay in Toluca Lake. Though, some spots are worth waking up next to it. Toluca Lake has an urban feel along with beautiful lake shores. You can prefer surrounding yourself with bars, coffee shops, and restaurants. Or enjoy the leisure and relaxation of the incredible lake and mountains. Our serviced apartments in Toluca Lake give views of the Santa Monica Mountains. We consider the preference of travelers who often like to go with Cahuenga Blvd. Ultimately, choose your best apartments according to work location or itinerary.
Distance From City Center
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.
Frequently asked questions
Things to know before booking serviced apartments in Los-angeles
There are over 1 serviced apartments in Toluca Lake Los-Angeles with more being added every day. In total, TheSqua.re has over 250,000 apartments across the globe that are waiting to be booked. Book Now .
Some of the apartment buildings in Toluca Lake Los-Angeles will offer bed and breakfast or gym membership, whereas others may provide them with an extra charge. The apartment listing will make that clear. Other services include airport pick-up, meet and greet and so much more. Book your stay here for the full TheSqua.re experience.
That depends on the policy of the apartment/building management. You may have to enquire first when making your booking in Toluca Lake Los-Angeles.
You may also be interested in
Apartments By Bedroom Type
Browse By Type
Most Popular Cities
Facts About Toluca Lake
Toluca Lake is a populous neighborhood of Los Angeles. Tourists often look up to with community, lake, and climate. Our furnished apartments in Toluca Lake are spacious and make travel easy.
- Toluca remained an integral part of the early rancho system. The original lake was divided and named Forman Toluca Ranch. This was later bought by investors and builders. They developed the lake and named it “Toluca Lake Park”.
- It is considered one of the best places to live in California. With a low population, tourists at Toluca Lake are mesmerized by bars and parks.
- Toluca Lake is also known for its upscale homes. Out of this, majorly are owned by celebrities around the world. It has been an admired gathering spot for several celebrities.
- Many popular movies and series have been shot in this area. Major production houses include Warner Bros Studios and Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Toluca Lake also had a brief history of dance halls and nightclubs. Between the 1920s and 1930s, Toluca Lake had numerous dance halls and nightclubs. This includes the swanky nightclub Coconut Grove located at the Lakeside Golf Club.
- The Lakeside Golf Club is a historic golf clubhouse. It was founded in the 1920s and is famous among celebrities and local residents. Due credits to its 18-hole golf course, it has made significant fame.
- Toluca Lake is located alongside several suburban neighborhoods. Developing commercial districts and amazing mountains and valleys surround Toluca Lake.
Weather in Toluca Lake
The weather in Toluca Lake has a pleasant climate. This makes it temperate and suitable for several activities. Located in Los Angeles, it has a Mediterranean climate. The average high temperature is around 80-85 Fahrenheit making it a dry and warm summer. Enjoy outdoor activities like swimming and hiking as this is the best time. Tourists around the world lock in dates for this season making accommodations harder. You can always find our furnished apartments in Toluca Lake fully equipped. While, the average low temperature is around 45-50 Fahrenheit making it a mild, dry winter. This is the best time if you don’t mind quiet rains, cooler weather, and quiet spaces.