Blackstone Walk 23
Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand in an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Blackstone Walk 23||£135||£130||£128||£122||£100|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- East Midlands Airport 17.3 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 59.8 km miles
- Nottingham Station 0.5 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Private garden
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Sofa bed
- Chopping board
- Cleaning supplies
- Washing up liquid
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Oven: Oven
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Gas safety check
Modern and fabulous 2 bedroom house with all the mod cons you might need, including a fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, fridge, towels and linen, and weekly maid service provided. It features a super cozy double bed, twin beds, and a comfy double sofa bed. It also has a flat-screen TV with Netflix and free wifi.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.