Nottingham is an excellent destination, for both business and leisure guests – and our apartments are ideally situated to ensure you can take full advantage of that. Whether you are staying in the city centre or one of the residential areas, you’ll have easy access to the city’s fantastic range of shops, bars and restaurants, which includes a vibrant independent scene. Or why not go to the cinema, try your hand at an escape room, play crazy golf or visit one of the county’s many amazing museums and visitor attractions? If you’re here to watch sport, then the world-famous Trent Bridge Cricket Ground, the Nottingham Forest and Notts County football grounds, The Nottingham Tennis Centre and Nottingham Racecourse are all easy to access by public transport. And, you’ll find the National Ice Centre, which is also home to the Motorpoint Arena Nottingham where you’ll see some of the biggest names in entertainment, in Nottingham city centre.
- East Midlands Airport 18.1 kmmiles
- Doncaster Sheffield Airport 58.6 km miles
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Wireless public internet
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Cleaning supplies
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Chopping board
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
Want to stay in the centre of Nottingham? Market Street Apartments are a quartet of executive style home-from-homes situated in the heart of Nottingham. Guests requiring somewhere modern and comfortable to base themselves when in Nottingham on business or for pleasure will enjoy the apartments’ homely touches and high specification finish. Everything is new, from the cosy Super King Size bed, to the kitchen and bathroom. The comfy sofa (which converts into a second double bed) to the widescreen TV with unlimited Netflix. Safety for our guests and our staff has always been a top priority for Prim Short Stays. We want our guests to know that we are doing everything we can to provide clean and safe accommodation. Our cleaning teams have individual Risk Assessments and practices in place with access to PPE and high-grade virucide cleaning equipment. All mid-stay cleans have been cancelled moving forward, which not only protects our guests but also our housekeeping teams. Every effort is in place so that we can provide an essential service, and ensure our guests and our staff can be as safe as possible.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.