East Balestier Apartments, Balestier
Singapore is one of the top destinations in Asia that has to be experienced by any every traveller.
Located within the Heritage Trail of Balestier, an area known for its eclectic mix of old and new, this is arguably the historic heart of Singapore. If you want to experience some of the big attractions (plus shopping malls and much more) then this is the ideal spot for you. The apartments lie in an area where accessibility to shopping areas, markets, restaurants and parks are just a few minutes walk.
There are good public transport services in the area that will get you around the city with ease.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi Airport Singapore 11.5miles
- Boon Keng MRT 1.5 miles
- Opp Balestier Pt 0.06 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Lift access
- Car parking: External car parking
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Luggage storage room (temporary): Luggage Storage (in office)
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dust pan and brush
- Dining table and chairs
- Oven: Oven
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Knife block
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- Fire extinguishers
Stylish and modern serviced apartments in Singapore offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to enjoy short or extended stays in the city.
This building contains studio apartments. The elegant living spaces feature TV, sofa and coffee table, whilst the kitchen contains all the necessary appliances and amenities for self-contained living. The bedrooms contain TV, sofa, iron and ironing board, while the bathrooms feature towels, toiletries, hair dryer etc.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.