Geylang East Avenue Residences, Bugis
Singapore is one of the top locations that any business or leisure traveller should visit on the exotic continent of Asia.
With the apartments being located extremely close to Aljunied MRT Station, residents can be in the CBD in under 20 minutes. Amenities and attractions/dining options near the apartments are Block 121 Hawker Centre, Sims Vista Food Centre, Sims Place Market and Food Centre, and much more. Shopping centres like Bugis Junction, Sim Lim, IT mall, etc are in easy reach and are more than ideal for the eager shopper in you.
As to be expected, you'll be able to get around the city very easily thanks to the variety of transport options available to you.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD186|
|3 Bedroom 2 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||N/A||SGD206|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 7.7miles
- Aljunied Metro Station 0.1 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Minimum stay: 90 nights
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Communal lounge
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Tennis courts
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Onsite security
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
These fully furnished apartments in Singapore offer business and leisure travellers all they need to enjoy the city.
Serviced accommodation makes any stay in Singapore exceptional. Located in the East side of Singapore, these beautiful 2 and 3-bedroom apartments come with living and dining areas, well-equipped kitchens, bedrooms with flat-screen TVs, wardrobes, small balconies, en-suite washrooms, etc. Residents can enjoy in-condo facilities like pool, gym, tennis-court, outdoor physical fitness area, function area and BBQ pits. Perfect for relaxing after a long day.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.