Tras Street Serviced Residence, Central Business D...
Singapore is a magnificent stay for any traveller that likes culture, great food and a relaxing time in a different part of the world.
The apartment is located in a gentrified area offering lots of new culinary experiences. With the elegant and beautifully restored shophouses as the backdrop and the trendiest restaurants along the street, there is no better way to experience Singapore than here. Perfect location, it is just 3 minutes walk to Tanjong Pagar Station on the East West Line. It’s only 5 minutes walk to major offices in the Central Business District.
Tanjong Pagar Station will get you to and from all the attractions that Singapore has to offer for all its travellers.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|Tras Street Sngl||N/A||N/A||SGD156||SGD150||SGD150|
|Tras Street Dlx I||N/A||N/A||SGD202||SGD197||SGD197|
|Tras Street King I||N/A||N/A||SGD189||SGD184||SGD184|
|Tras Street Dlx II||N/A||N/A||SGD165||SGD159||SGD159|
|Tras Street King II||N/A||N/A||SGD143||SGD140||SGD140|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Changi International Airport 12.11miles
- Tanjong Pagar MRT Station 0.1 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Hair dryer
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Television in Bedroom
- Television package: Freview
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Desk to work from
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Comfortable and sleek serviced apartments in Singapore offer business and leisure travellers with all they need to experience the many delights.
A bright and modern apartment centrally located within 3 minutes' walking distance to Tanjong Pagar MRT, and close to all major offices in the Central Business District. Food and grocery options are also only a stone's throw away at Tanjong Pagar Plaz. The apartment is fully furnished with modern fittings, and suitable for 2 people. There is a fully equipped kitchenette ideal for light cooking. The bathroom comes equipped with European rain shower for a spa-like experience. Guests enjoy complimentary use of a phone with unlimited local data and calls, as well as International calls to 5 selected countries, plus complimentary once a week housekeeping for all our guests.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
We also provide complimentary airport transfer / breakfast, where the exact package is dependent on the length of stay, Gym packages may also be offered for selected bookings of 1 month and above!
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.