Teddington is a very nice quiet town, near enough to Kingston/Richmond/Twickenham/Hampton with plenty of shops just 3 minutes' walk away. There is a Tesco Metro 3 minutes' walk away.
The Teddington Mainline Station is 8 minutes walk, and connects to Waterloo in 30 minutes. You can get a London Underground connection at Wimbledon and Richmond.
- Heathrow 5.3 miles
- Gatwick 26.8 miles
- Teddington 0.7 miles
- Wimbledon 6.1 miles
- Richmond 3.6 miles
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Hypnos mattresses
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Vacuum cleaner
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Recyclying facilities
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- Double glazing
- CFL or LED lighting
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets & Extinguisher
- Gas safety check
- Location map of emergency Stairwells / exits in each apartment
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Spyholes / Door Viewer
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- First aid kit
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Water softener system
- Fire extinguishers
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Teddington Lodge is a Victorian detached House converted into 10 studio apartments, located quite close to Teddington town centre.
The building was 100% re-furbished in June 2012, when all the studios were given a contemporary style fit-out, with new Villeroy & Boch ensuites. Everything that the eye can see was renewed :)
The rooms are still like new.
There are 4 parking spaces available on a first come first served basis, though there is also non-restricted parking on Stanley Road and the side streets.
All our studios come with fast Wi-Fi, the full Sky TV package including Sky Sports and Movie channels.
We have 6ft super king Hypnos beds, which are very popular with customers, and a free to use Laundry Room on each floor, supplied with Detergent, softener and hand washing detergent.
- 24 hours notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 24 hours notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.