Restaurants and Cafes in Marylebone
Marylebone London is a great part of town to stay in and the restaurants of this area cater to varied tastes and budgets. The neighbourhood boasts of not just affordable eateries but also some fine dining restaurants.
The best places to eat in Marylebone are:
- The Natural Kitchen: The Natural Kitchen is a restaurant, butcher shop and grocery. It is the place for organic and locally sourced food.
- Phoenix Palace: Situated in Marylebone, Phoenix Palace is a haven for authentic Chinese cuisine.
- Le Relais de Venise L'Entrecôte Porte Maillot: Nestled in the upscale residential village of Marylebone, Le Relais de Venise L'Entrecôte Porte Maillot recreates the authentic Parisian original by serving steak frites.
- Golden Hind: Golden Hind is the place to enjoy fish and chips in the quaint neighbourhood of Marylebone. The attractive and family-owned chippery has a history spanning back to 1914.
- Dinings: This place has a reputation for its delectable Japanese food. Don’t judge the place by the size of the venue. Dinings has a reputation much larger than that.
- Plateau: This modern French restaurant situated on the fourth floor of Canada Place overlooks the Canada Square Park and Canary Wharf’s towering skyscrapers.
- Chiltern Firehouse: If you want to go creative, Chiltern Firehouse is the place. London’s hottest restaurant boasting of culinary fireworks, the place brings to you the original dishes of Nuno Mendes. These are served in a Neo-Gothic ex-firehouse converted into a designer hotel.
- La Fromagerie: This is a cheese shop, gourmet grocery and tasting café rolled into one.