The Marylebone area has lots of shopping options, including clothing, shoes, accessories stores. For the best of retail therapy head to:
- Alfie's Antique Market: Alfie's, one of the biggest and grandest antique markets in London is a favourite with designers. Covering 35,000 square feet over five floors, this market on Church Street offers paintings, furniture, ceramic, jewellery and a lot more. Although a dealers’ venue, the market is open to the general public too.
- Cabbages & Frocks Market: This Saturday market on the St. Marylebone Parish Church Grounds sells vintage accessories, locally designed clothing and also food specialties.
- Church Street Market: The market offers visitors with a lively street market experience. The excellent location and connectivity to Hyde Park, Regent’s Canal and the West End makes it a popular shopping location.
- Handmade: Visit Emma Bridgewater in London’s Marylebone area for hand-painted Yorkshire pottery.
- Oxford Street: Some of the famous clothes stores on Oxford Street near Marylebone include Browns, Uniqlo, GAP, Bershka, Accessorize, Whistles, Primark and Topshop.
- Food & Drink: Marylebone also houses plenty of food and drink shops. Some of these are The Natural Kitchen, Ginger Pig, Carluccio’s, Rococo, Truc Vert, Green Valley and Orrery Epicerie.
Check out Cath Kidston for vintage-inspired floral prints on bags, clothes and kitchenware.