Everything you need is on your doorstep, at the same time you will feel like you're away from everything so you can be rest assured you can
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Bishop's Stortford miles
- Security deposit's required
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Wooden flooring
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Zip and link beds
- Television package: Full Sky/Virgin Package (Full sports and movies)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Dining table and chairs
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas
- Oven: Oven
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Carbon Monoxide detector
Professionally designed spacious two double bedroom apartment in the heart of Bishop's Stortford. You have the train station and town centre on your doorstep but you wouldn't know it. This beautiful apartment has a bright open plan living room and kitchen The master bedroom has an en suite shower while there is also a large main bathroom
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.