The property is located in an excellent area in Leicester, close to the shopping, hospitals and supermarketing, only a few minutes walking,
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|One Bedroom Apartment||£90.00||£90.00||£82.00||£78.00||£74.00|
|Two Bedroom Apartment||£120.00||£120.00||£112.00||£108.00||£104.00|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Leicester 4.9miles
- Birmingham 28.4 miles
- Leicester central 0.1 miles
- Leicester 0.7 miles
- St Margarest 0.3 miles
- Lift access
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Wireless public internet
- Rooftop Terrace
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (non-chargeable)
- ASAP accredited
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Flat screen televisions
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Washing up liquid
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Electrronic (card, key, smart phone. etc) access
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Onsite security
- Security Alarm System
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke /Fire Derectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- All apartment room keys are kept in a secured location
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
- Guard's on duty at Receptions desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
- Emergency Alarm (Horn, Siren, Bell Etc)
Leicester City offers Studios, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom apartments. on-site 24h concierge, maintenance team, free Wi-Fi with ultra-fast broadband. All apartments are furnished with fully equipped kitchens and are pet-friendly. Shared spaces include a chic-inspired library and post room. Located on the 5th floor, The Perch offers residents a kitchen and dining space, a modern lounge with unique fireplace and stunning views from the rooftop terrace which has a garden and barbecue area. We also have The Bower, a private space residents can hire for that important meeting, to host a party, enjoy a movie, or even a ping-pong tournament.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.