Located only 15-20 minutes south of Newcastle CBD, 7 minutes to iconic Redhead or Merewether beaches or 10 minutes to gorgeous Lake Macquarie – our apartments provide the perfect base to experience it all.
Experience modern deluxe comfort in the heart of Charlestown’s shopping, dining and entertainment district.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||AU$310||AU$280||AU$280|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||N/A||N/A||AU$341||AU$341||AU$341|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Newcastle Airport 20.7miles
- Kahibah Rd at Milson St 0.2 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Security deposit's required
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Fans in Apartment
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Tenancy agreement required
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Lift access
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- MPS docking station
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Usb plug sockets
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Sofa bed
- Washing up liquid
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Welcomed by a stunning facade and manicured garden entrance, each studio, 2-bedroom and 3-bedroom townhouse has an intimate courtyard and balcony on every level.
Our 1-bedroom apartments are elevated and have views of parkland opposite. We cater to your needs to ensure a memorable stay.
Our apartments and townhouses feature a fully equipped kitchen including a Nespresso coffee machine, ducted and split system air conditioning, televisions in the lounge and for 2 and 3-bedroom apartments a television in the main bedroom, DVD/CD player and internal laundry.
An external in-house laundry is available onsite for guests who stay in our studio or loft style accommodation.
- 14 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for5 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.