The Corner House
Worthing is Brighton's elegant neighbour, with the pier and town centre just a 5-minute walk away.
The Corner House apartment is in the centre of Worthing and a short walk to the beach and Steyne Gardens - perfect for travellers looking to relax in style whilst soaking up a few rays in the summer. A great area for anyone to enjoy what Worthing has to offer. There is a Waitrose and Lidl opposite the apartment.
Worthing station is the closest stop.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom||£250||£250||£200||£180||£137|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Gatwick 31miles
- Heathrow 45 miles
- Worthing 1 miles
- West Worthing 1.5 miles
- Brighton 16 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Cots or cribs: Cot or crib (included)
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- Extra bed: Extra Bed free of charge
- Wireless public internet
- Fans in Apartment
- Non smoking
- Wooden flooring
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Reception: Office Hours only
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Pen & note pad
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Anti allergy bedding
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freview
- Television: Flat screen 42 to 50 inches
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Dust pan and brush
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Living room furniture: Two Sofas and chair
- Usb plug sockets
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Washing up liquid
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Intercom system
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- First aider
- Gas safety check
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Carbon Monoxide detector
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Public Liability Insurance
- Water softener system
- First aid kit
- Smoke alarms
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Stylish and contemporary, these serviced apartments in Worthing are perfect for both business and leisure.
The Corner House is a family friendly pub house, with the apartment being directly above the pub with views of the garden. The living space has 3 double bedrooms which can be configured as twins, triples or doubles and a large living room with 2 double sofa beds. The master bedroom is en-suite and there is a separate large bathroom with a walk-in shower. Plus, it has a fully equipped kitchen and a washer dryer. Ideal for anyone.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.