Set in Cambridge in the Cambridgeshire region, you'll have the Botanic Garden and Homerton College nearby.
If you would like to discover the area, cycling is possible in the surroundings and the apartment can arrange a bicycle rental service. The University of Cambridge is 3.1 miles away, while the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology is 1.7 miles from the property.
The nearest airport is Cambridge Airport, 3.1 miles from Cherry Hinton Road Apartments.
- Stansted 21miles
- Luton 30 miles
- Cambridge City 1 miles
- Cambridge North 3 miles
- Epping 38 miles
- Theydon Bols 39 miles
- Parkside 3 miles
- Car parking: On street Parking
- Minimum stay: 3 nights
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Wireless public internet
- Welcome pack: Small Welcome Pack on arrival
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Maid services: Once a week
- Towel rail: Heated Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Laundrey Room On-site (complimentary)
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Coffee and tea provided
- Fridge freezer type: Small Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Bin bags
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Washing up liquid
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Smoke alarms
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- Water softener system
- First aid kit
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Blankets
Cherry Hinton Road Apartments brings the elegant nature of Cambridge to life.
Some of the amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi, a flat screen TV, cosy furniture, comfy bed, sleek bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. Kick back in front of the TV, connect to loved ones on the web or put a scrumptious meal together in the kitchen. Either way, you will feel right at home.
Enquire now to book your stay with us.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.