Oslo House Cardiff
Oslo House Serviced Apartment is situated close to Cardiff Bay. Everything you need is within a short walk.
There is a main bus stop a couple of minutes from the apartment & Cardiff Bay train station is just a 5 minutes walk away.
- Cardiff Airport 11.2miles
- Lift access
- Maid services: Once every two weeks
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Central heating
- Car parking: Internal car parking
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Minimum stay: 2 nights
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Bathtub or Shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Television package: Freeview
- Television: Flat Screen 50 inch plus
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Oven: Oven
- Desk to work from
- Dining table and chairs
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Coffee table
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Washer dryer machine: Washer only
- Coffee machine: Esspresso Machine
- Knife block
- Washing up liquid
Welcome to our listing of Oslo House, a spacious & luxurious 2 bed apartment close to Cardiff Bay.
Oslo House Serviced Apartments enjoys a large fully functioning kitchen & dining area complete with everything you need to enjoy your stay.
The lounge area can comfortably seat up to 6 guests. It is beautifully furnished and includes a large modern TV. We also provide complimentary super fast & reliable wifi.
There are 2 large double bedrooms. Bedroom one has a large double bed and single bed. Bedroom two is a good size and has another large double bed and single bed. There is a bathroom with toilet and bath.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.