Corporate Housing in Austin
Austin, the state capital of Texas, is also known for its versatile culture and innovative business ventures. Surrounded by hills, you can strangely find live music like blues and rock in its business-friendly environment. Austin, TX is the home of the University of Texas. It is also known as the city of the future or city for businesses. If you’re planning a trip to Austin for business or pleasure, you will have a wide range of staying options, be it serviced apartments or hotels. However, it can be a little difficult to choose the one that suits your needs and budget at the same time. Our Austin corporate housing is one of the best options for an affordable, peaceful, comprehensive and comfortable stay.
Our Best Austin Corporate Housing
Austin is widely popular for tourists, entrepreneurs, and corporate employees traveling for work. So, the demand for a decent place to stay with comfortable, clean, and well-furnished rooms and a well-connected and safe locality is quite high. Our Austin corporate housing provides a safe comfortable ambiance located closer to the public transports and convenient locations. It’s a place that will make you feel at home no matter if you are there for a few weeks or months. With all the amenities, comfortable sofas and beds, flat-screen TV, couches, well decorated living area, fully equipped and modern kitchen, these serviced apartments make your stay a memorable one. Some of our corporate housing have swimming pools, gyms, and free laundry services to make it even more luxurious and comfortable. Our corporate houses are located in every part of the city, near the Airport, downtown metro station, and other popular corporate and financial hubs. Closure to eccentric restaurants, beautiful hillside views, stunning street art, music and event venues, and boutique shops, you will definitely have a great staying experience here.
Our best corporate housing in Austin can be found below:
- Locale Austin - Rainey Street
- East Riverside Apartment 2
- South 1st Apartment 2
- East Riverside Apartment 1
- East Eleventh Apartment 1
Why Pick Our Corporate Accommodation in Austin?
Your stay at our fully furnished serviced apartments in Austin is going to be a one-of-a-kind experience. We have blended comfort with facilities, security with connectivity, and peaceful living space in a well-connected locality. We have high-speed Wi-Fi connectivity at all our apartments to make sure that you are connected with your loved ones and can continue your work seamlessly. You can choose between one, two, or three-bedroom serviced apartments for a home-like experience whether you are a corporate traveler or leisure traveler, traveling solo or with family. These apartments are fully loaded with all the modern amenities and facilities. If you are traveling for work, you will find conference rooms, spacious workspaces, and concierge services for a great staying experience. Austin is well known for business and corporate travelers, and our serviced apartments are perfect for your business meetings or catching up with colleagues and partners. Netflix, Alexa/Echo, gaming consoles, and many more entertainment options are also included in some of our apartments to make sure you can enjoy your evenings fully with friends and family. The houses are located in great localities where you can find popular restaurants, food trucks, or small cafes to enjoy your breakfast, lunch, and dinner. You can either cook your meal in the fully equipped modern kitchen or go out and explore Austin’s famous food scene as per your choice. Some of the houses have an on-site swimming pool, gym, lounge access, and more. All these amenities and comfort come at great affordable prices that suit your budget. At our Austin corporate accommodation, we thrive to give you the best experience, the comfort, safety, and high standard facilities are guaranteed here.
Facilities in Our Austin Corporate Apartments
Whether you are traveling solo or in a group, for business or leisure, you will feel at home with our best-in-class apartments equipped with high-standard amenities and facilities. Starting from the bedroom, bathroom, living, and kitchen to lounge, swimming pool, walk-on balcony, and conference rooms we will amaze you at every step with all these luxurious services. The more you explore the more we have available for you.
- The Bedrooms - Comfortable beds with soft and anti-allergy bedding is provided for your peaceful sleep. Extra blankets, pillows, and linens with bedside tables, drawers, and makeup mirrors are also included in every bedroom. You may be traveling to Austin during any season, winter or summer. We have air conditioning and a central heating system, so you don’t have to worry about the temperature outside. The attached bathrooms have towels, soaps, shampoo, and all the other toiletries you will need during your stay. There is a TV and complimentary Wi-Fi in the bedroom as well to make your short or extended stay home-like.
- Kitchen and Living Area - If you want to order food or go out to eat, you can always do that as Austin has some of the best restaurants in Texas. However, if you wish to cook food at home, you will find all the modern amenities in the kitchen. Starting from a coffee machine, microwave, dishwasher, food processor, refrigerator, cutlery, to a toaster, blender and everything else is readily available in the fully furnished kitchen. The living area has chairs and desks for you to work-from-home; a comfy sofa, TV, washing machine and dryer, iron and ironing table for a satisfactory stay.
- Safety and Security - Since Austin, TX is one of the most traveled locations amongst corporate and leisure travelers, and with the increasing population we take the best possible security measures to make your stay worry-free and safe. The apartment room keys are kept in a safe location, electrical and gas safety check is done periodically, first aid kits readily available, fire extinguishers, water softener system, automatic fire doors, smoke detectors, and spyholes/door-viewers are installed in every apartment, for your safety and security. So, whether you are traveling solo, a couple, or with family, your safety is our topmost priority.
- Business Center & Other Facilities - Our corporate accommodations have a swimming pool and sitting area for your to relax after a hectic day, a games room for your leisure, an on-site gym so that you don’t miss out on your workout sessions while traveling, business centers to carry out your meetings and catch-ups and much more. Common Public Wi-Fi will keep you connected while you are outside your apartment enjoying the luxurious amenities or the amazing view of the city and hills. For our corporate travelers, we have meeting rooms, communal rooms, private lounges, and shopping services. We have the staff to guide you for your tour to local areas, safe transports and areas to avoid.
Tourist Attractions Near Our Austin Corporate Accommodation
Austin, the second largest state capital of the United States is an in-land city that is surrounded by hills. This hill country has many places to explore and things to do. Amazing hillside views, great cafes and breweries, downtown, golf course, historic attractions, happening nightlife, street art, parks and so much more will amaze you when you visit Austin.
Few of the top tourist attractions near our Austin corporate apartments are:
- State Capitol & Visitor’s Center -The building was completed in 1988 and spread over 22 acres of land. It is one of the major attractions in Austin. The Visitor's center exhibits the history of Texas, including the Vietnam war monument, Texas African American memorial, and a miniature statue of liberty that was presented to the boy scouts of America in 1951. The history behind this place and it’s constructional excellence attracts the visitors.
- University of Texas - The state capital is home to the University of Texas. Harry Ransom Center is part of the university campus which is the collection and exhibition center of much rare literature and printed materials. The university campus holds many cultural activities as well as the Texas Memorial Museum. This museum has preserved many natural and cultural histories of Austin and Texas state.
- Mount Bonnell - This mountain is the highest peak in the city and proximity to the city center. An amazing place to click pictures and go for a hike, this covers the view of the colorado river and the Austin Skyline. Covered with greenery and pure nature, this is a place you must visit on your trip to Austin.
- Barton Springs Pool - One of the most favorite places among tourists and locals, this is a great place to cool off or take a stroll. People come here for a walk or swim. This pool is not too deep, but the depth goes to 18 feet in some parts. A natural habitat of animals and birds, this area is protected and taken care of by the Austin Municipality. After a long hectic week, you can definitely come here on the weekend to chill out and relax.
- Lady Bird Lake - This lake and its surroundings are one of the favorite places among tourists. It covers 416 acres and part of the Colorado River. Seasonal birds come here, so it is a great place to click pictures or take a stroll on the shores of the lake. The pleasant wind can be felt and the blue sky of Austin is clearly visible from here. If you’re visiting Austin with family, the love of your life, or solo as a traveler or for work you can definitely spend your weekends and evenings here to relax and take a few good snaps.
Austin is not only one of the most lively cities in the United States but also a favourite location for tourists due to its natural beauty. Most of these tourist attractions are near our serviced apartments or commutable via public transport within a short time.
Best Restaurants and Pubs Near Our Corporate Housing in Austin
Austin is famous for great world-class and local cuisines, a variety of craft beer, and live music. All our serviced apartments are located close to many popular eateries and pubs for you to enjoy your meal after a hectic day at work. There are elegant dine-ins as well for your client dinners or peaceful cafes for a quick catch-up.
A few of the best restaurants and pubs near our Austin corporate apartments are:
- 400 Rabbits - One of the best gastropubs in Austin, this place is famous for its wide variety of cocktails and drinks with mouth-watering food starting from Mexican street food, hot-dogs, and tangy sauces.
- The Beer Plant - If you’re vegetarian or vegan and want to enjoy good food while you are in Austin, you must come to this place. This vegan gastropub offers more than 30 types of beers and a full vegan menu with a great ambiance that will impress you.
- Sugar Pine - In the mood for some sushi or Japanese cuisine? You can visit this cute Japanese cafe-style restaurant in Austin. Grilled Salmon, pork katsu, and chicken karaage are some of the must-tries of this place.
- Foreign & Domestic - This is an American style restaurant with innovative ideas and energy-infused dishes. You can find different types of dishes with spruced up taste. Pumpkin risotto, chicken/beef steaks, and many more, these dishes are best for adventure food lovers. If you want to try something new you should definitely visit this restaurant.
- The Peached Tortilla - This restaurant has many home-innovated dishes like chicken Hainan or mom’s toast slathered in shrimp, pork, and special chili sauce that is finger-licking good. This place has become a favorite restaurant among locals and a real story of a food truck becoming super famous for its food in Austin.
- Hopfields - One of the most visited places in Austin, this restaurant is one of the best in terms of beer and food. Fresh tuna, meaty burgers, and creamy Camembert cheese are the most popular ones amongst the food offerings. Also, you will find a long list of beer and drink menu here to choose from.
Our Serviced Apartments in Austin for Corporate Travellers
One of the most visited cities and popular business hubs in the United States, Austin attracts many corporate travelers from all across the world. It can be a bit challenging to find a place closer to the workplace that is comfortable, safe with all the amenities and accessibilities. Sometimes corporate travelers may also need to work-from-home or host a conference or business meeting and a well-managed upscale place is a must. With the most luxurious and comfortable places, our 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartments are completely equipped for your business trip to Austin.
Our Furnished Apartments in Austin for Leisure Travellers
Austin is a place where most of the live music events and festivals happen in the entire United States. The hilly surrounding of this city, amazing tourist places, and the events and festivals attract leisure travelers to Austin. With all modern amenities, spacious living places, and a safe and secured neighborhood, our serviced apartments will make your trip a memorable one if you’re traveling solo or with family for leisure.
Cost of Our Austin Corporate Accommodation
Along with all the comfort and amenities, it’s also important that the place you’re staying in Austin is pocket friendly. Most of the luxury hotels or apartments in Austin can be costly since it’s a popular tourist destination and corporate hub. With the changing economy, the prices also went up for the stay options in cities of Texas State. However, while staying at our Austin corporate housing, with all the services and comfort, you will not have to spend much, and it will be a high standard but worry-free experience. This is something we can guarantee upon.
Transport Near Our Corporate Accommodation in Austin
Our apartments are located close to the city center and airport and all other parts of the city. You can find local transports very close to all our Austin corporate housing. The metro stations, bus stops, and subways are near these apartments to make your commuting to work or tourist attractions easy and quick. You can ask our local guides to help you understand the best route for your travel.
Few of the metro stations closer to our apartments are:
- Downtown station
- Kramer station
- Highland station
- Plaza Stallion station
All our properties have been verified by experienced property managers.
Can't find what you are looking for?
We have a number of other properties not yet listed on the site.