Jinnan Serviced Apartments, Shibuya
Shibuya is a special ward in Tokyo that can be enjoyed by all who choose to make it their home for a short or extended period of time.
A major commercial and business centre, it houses the two busiest railway stations in the world, Shinjuku Station and Shibuya Station. With such great connections, any traveller, business or leisure, can have an exceptional stay in the ward and enjoy the highlights of the city of Tokyo. You can also visit Hachikō Memorial Statue and Yoyogi National Stadium which are near the apartment.
As ever, there are plenty of travel connections to get you around Tokyo.
|Apartment Type||1-3 days||4-6 days||7-27 days||28-89 days||90+ days|
|1 Bedroom Apartment||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥6100||¥6100|
|2 Bedroom, 1 Bathroom||N/A||N/A||N/A||¥11000||¥11000|
All rates shown above are nightly rates and are subject to local taxes. They are also a guide rate and are subject to change due to the length of booking, number of apartments booked and seasonal variations. Contact us for more details.
- Haneda International Airport 10.3miles
- Shibuya Station 0.3 miles
- Luggage storage room: Luggage storage (with reception)
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Walk on Balcony
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Wooden flooring
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Air Conditioning
- Maid services: Once a week
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Comfort air
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathroom amenities (soap, shampoo, etc)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Bike storage
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- DVD player
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Direct dial telephone
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Docking station
- Television package: Cable
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Desk to work from
- Washer dryer machine: Washer Dryer Machine
- Fridge freezer type: Fridge (Fridge Only)
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Hob type: Hob (Electric)
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Usb plug sockets
- Rice Cooker
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Bin bags
- Knife block
- Guide to the local area (Nearby restaurants, transport, etc)
- Sofa bed
- Vacuum cleaner
- Fire certificates
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Electrical safety check
- Automatic fire doors
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Gas safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Smoke alarms
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
Jinnan Serviced Apartments are modern and vibrant serviced apartments in Tokyo that are perfect for both business and leisure.
The 2 bedroom apartment in Tokyo is the most spacious apartment type in the building. With two bedrooms plus the living/dining part, it has outstanding storage space and a lovely balcony. The Master bedroom has a TV on the wall and a view of the Yoyogi area. Meanwhile, the comfortable studio is highly recommended for a single person or a couple as it has all the facilities to make life in Tokyo easy and enjoyable, such as a kitchenette and a bathroom with a standalone washbasin.
Our guest services team are available 24/7 to keep your trip on track and to answer any queries you may have.
- 28 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 14 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 9th September, then 9 days notice has been given and a charge for 19 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.