16th Street NW #610 Apartment
This furnished apartment in Dupont Circle invites you to explore DC's most beautiful neighbourhood.
Old-World townhouses blend harmoniously with condos and modern apartments, only 13 minutes away from Union Station by car and train. Passing through the inner ring of Dupont Circle is Massachusetts Avenue, known for its grand mansions and embassies. Widely popular for its bohemian and alternative scene, the area maintains all the conveniences of urban living and a mix of popular galleries and fine dining.
Enjoy the numerous green spaces for a quiet afternoon.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National 6.2miles
- Washington Dulles International 29.4 miles
- Union Station 2.6 miles
- Security deposit's required
- Lift access
- Central heating
- Wooden flooring
- Minimum stay: 30 nights
- Underfloor heating
- Non smoking
- Wireless public internet
- Car parking: On-site Parking (chargeable)
- Tenancy agreement required
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Bathtub or Shower
- Make up mirror
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Towel rail: Towel Rail
- BBQ: No BBQ
- Flat screen televisions
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary (down load limit)
- Television: Flat screen up to 37 inch
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television package: Cable
- Hob type: Hob (Gas)
- Rice Cooker
- Dining table and chairs
- Clothing rack
- Kitchen type: Fully equipped Kitchen
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Dust pan and brush
- Coffee machine: Coffee Machine
- Salt and pepper
- Knife block
- Oven: Oven
- Energy efficient rating (A-G)
- EPC certified
- CFL or LED lighting
- Energy efficient settings for appliances
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Fire blankets & or extinguisher: Fire Extinguisher
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Sprinkler system
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Gas safety check
- Emergency instructions / information in apartment
- Emergency Lighting
- First aid kit
- Pet policy: Pets Allowed (restrictions apply)
- Pet-friendly rooms on same floor
- Pet Deposit: Pet deposit required
- Pet Departure Clean: Pet departure clean (chargeable)
Explore the capital of the United States from this deluxe furnished rental in Washington DC’s beautiful neighbour of Dupont Circle.
As with all furnished apartments in our portfolio, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed space complete with beautiful furniture and a fully-equipped kitchen, superior quality mattresses, luxury linens, and towels. With all this and so much more, you can relax in your new home and not worry about anything. When you’re done exploring the city and the Washington vibes, enjoy entertainment with the premium wireless speaker or smart TV. This apartment also offers in-apartment laundry for your convenience.
Enquire now to book this corporate housing in Washington DC.
- Once booking has been made and paid there is no refund.
- If you have credit with thesqua.re this will also be for any apartment confirmed in writing.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.