Corniche Road Residences Serviced Apartment, Al Ra...
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates, sitting off the mainland on an island in the Persian Gulf.
The property is located in the prominent neighbourhood of Al Ras Al Akhdar, which is a great choice for travellers interested in business, shopping and sightseeing It’s within close proximity to the sea, Emirates Palace Beach and many restaurants and places of interest too.
Enjoy your stay and experience a wholly different culture.
- Bateen Airport 9.8miles
- Abu Dhabi International Airport 21 miles
- Abu Dhabi Central Bus Station 5.9 miles
- Reception: 24 Hour Reception
- Car parking: Free Secure on-site Car Parking
- Lift access
- Cots or cribs: Cot & Crib (Chargeable)
- Central heating
- Reception - Hotel Style
- Pet policy: No Pets Allowed
- Extra bed: Extra Bed (chargeable)
- Minimum stay: 7 nights
- Pet Departure Clean: No pets allowed
- Maid services: Every day
- Wireless public internet
- Laundry service: Chargable Laundry Service
- Business centre
- Pet Deposit: No pets allowed
- Luggage storage room: Luggage Storeage (In apartment)
- Air Conditioning
- Dry cleaning service: Chargable Dry Cleaning
- Fans in Apartment
- Pen & note pad
- En-suite bathrooms
- Toilet roll replenished (with 2 per week)
- Chest of drawers
- Bedside table
- Extra linens, blankets, and pillows
- Television in Bedroom
- Alarm clock
- Hair dryer
- Bath Towels (2 per guest)
- Bathtub or Shower
- Breakfast: Chargable
- Onsite cafe
- Room service
- Onsite restaurant
- Onsite bar
- Gym: On site complimentary
- Wi-Fi: Complimentary
- Flat screen televisions
- Instruction manual for appliances
- Television: Flat Screen up to 32 inch
- Television package: Freeview
- Dining table and chairs
- Desk to work from
- Oven: Oven and Microwave combo
- Chopping board
- Coffee table
- Kitchen type: Kitchenette
- Usb plug sockets
- Fridge freezer type: Large Fridge (Fridge Freezer)
- Coffee and tea provided
- Hob type: Hob - 2 rings (Electric)
- Living room furniture: Sofa and chair
- Iron and ironing board
- Knife block
- Fire certificates
- Furnishing meeting Fire resistance regulator
- Fire risk assessment carried out
- Smoke Detectors / Alarms
- First aider
- Management available 24 hours a day
- Secure Lift - Key fob access
- Onsite security
- Electrical safety check
- Public Liability Insurance
- Intercom system
- First aid kit
- Wheelchair accessible apartments
- High speed broadband connection
- Meeting conference rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke /Fire Detectors linked with a central Emergency Control Room
Come and explore Abu Dhabi, one of the most popular destinations in the Middle East alongside Dubai.
These beautiful apartments are self-catering accommodation, offering spacious suites, size ranging from 775 sq ft to 1292 sq ft. The apartments feature, comfortable bedrooms, an equipped kitchenette, a separate living area, TV, air conditioning, satellite channels, a bathroom which comes with a bath and Wi-Fi access.
The establishment also offers an outdoor pool, a restaurant, a bar and a gym.
- 7 days notice is required to cancel your booking prior to arrival.
- This is for all lengths of stay in order to avoid charges.
- For guest in house 7 days notice is required to shorten or extend their stay/booking.
- Example: If a guest is checking in on the 17th September then gives notice on the 12th September, then 6 days notice has been given and a charge for 1 nights will be applied.
- All cancellations or extension requests must be made in writing via email.
- Group Bookings cancellation policy may vary.
All of our serviced apartments undergo a thorough quality check to make sure that everything is of the highest standard. This means modern facilities, secure buildings, crisp white linen,five star amenities and an on call service team that are available 24/7.community, exclusive resident events and a host of discounts from local businesses.
We operate in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act 1995 and the Equality Act 2010 and, as such, we encourage all prospective guests to talk to us about any specialaccommodation requirements they may have.